We may collect and process the following data about you:Information that you provide by filling in forms on the site:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the site
- Information that you provide to us when you write to us (including by email and fax) or when we speak to you by telephone
- Information that you provide to us by completing surveys
- Details of your visits to the site and the resources you access to enable us to monitor and improve our service and to know which parts of the site are of most interest
We may use information about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with information about latest news from the Urban Pathways team and events that may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
- To ensure that content from the site is presented in the most effective manner
- We do not sell or rent out personal information to any other organisations.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
2. The term ‘this (web)site’ or ‘our (web)site’ will from now on relate to the Urban Pathways website and all the related sites hosted on the same server which link to this disclaimer.
3. Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license.
4. The Urban Pathways site contains links to internet sites maintained by others. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by Urban Pathways of the content on those third-party sites. Urban Pathways is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third-party sites. Urban Pathways cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and has no control over the availability of the linked pages.
5. All rights to the content of this site are owned, controlled or licensed by or to Urban Pathways and its parent institutions and are protected by all applicable English or international intellectual property laws.
7. You may only use the site for lawful purposes. You may not use the site:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent intent purpose or effect;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
- to knowingly distribute any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or communications network or hardware.